Avoiding Plagiarism Online
Developing an understanding of plagiarism and how to avoid it is essential to succeeding in your academic work. In this interactive workshop we will cover:
- What is plagiarism and why should it be avoided?
- How to identify different forms of plagiarism.
- The two main techniques you can use to avoid plagiarism successfully.
Suitable for: EVERYONE
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.