Using Research in Your Writing Online
Using literature and research to support your ideas and make your arguments stronger is a valuable academic skill. In this interactive workshop we will explore...
- Why it's important to refer to literature and research in your academic writing
- How you can evaluate and choose suitable evidence to support your ideas
- Practical strategies and useful language for including research in your writing
- Some of the common mistakes students make and how to avoid them.
Suitable for: Everyone
- Thursday, October 22, 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.